Horizon IP Scan
Helping SMEs manage and valorise Intellectual Property (IP) in R&I collaborations
Horizon IP Scan is a tailored, free-of-charge, first-line IP support service provided by the European Commission specifically designed to help European start-ups and other SMEs involved in EU-funded collaborative research projects to efficiently manage and valorise IP in collaborative R&I efforts.
Building on a vast network of experienced, local IP experts across Europe, the Horizon IP Scan team performs an individual, professional, jargon-free assessment of your intangible assets in order to
- show you how you can protect your existing IP when starting on a research and innovation endeavour with multiple partners;
- assist you in developing a shared strategy with your partners to manage and exploit new IP jointly generated in your project.
The Horizon IP Scan team will help you:
- increase your IP knowledge
- get a clear picture of your existing IP
- identify potential ways to protect your intangible assets
- develop a joint IP management and exploitation strategy with your partners
- prevent potential IP conflicts
- boost your Plan for the Exploitation and Dissemination of Results
- leverage your company’s innovation capacity
Fuente original del contenido: